Why Qrafter is the best QRcode scanning app for iphones and ipads
Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 5.0 are now available on the App Store. With some design and functionality changes, as they reached another major version upgrade. Here is the list for changes:
- New color scheme
- Redesigned History screen with “swipe to reveal options”
- Added search to History screen
- Added the ability to give custom names to history items
- Added the ability to delete multiple items/export multiple items on history screen
- Added QR Code encryption option to generator screen
- Added X-Scanner-UA HTTP header to internal web browser
- Added QR Code size options for sharing QR Code images
In case you are not to familiar with Qrafter, it is one of the highest rated QR code scanning apps on the market. Kerem Erkan http://keremerkan.net/ has done a wonderful job making Qrafter updated, and working properly constantly. The design is very sleek, minimal, and easy to navigate. On the pro version, you are able to generate QR codes, save, share, send and print your QR codes. The settings feature is also customizable, you can select whether you want the app to scan on launch, plan sound, single or batch scan, scan and go, which allows you to navigate to urls instantly, and access previous scanned codes. One of the most notable features on the app, is the QR code color tool, you are able to edit colors of QR codes, with a notification when it probably will not scan. Recently, the developer Kerem updated the vCard parser, so now they have a vCard parser that no other app has. We look forward to what future updates the app may have, you can download the iphone, ipad app in the app store.
No related posts.
Tags: app development, mobile marketing, qr code app, qr code generator, qr code ipad app, qr code marketing, qr code scanner, qr codes, qrafter, qrafter pro, qrafter scanner